Step One: Place Temporary Teeth
Why do I need temporary teeth?
Before the implants can be placed, your unhealthy teeth must be removed.
- temporary teeth will replace these unhealthy teeth
- they will help you eat and speak during the treatment process
- you wear these teeth until the implant bridge is ready
How is this part of the treatment completed?
- first, remove most of the unhealthy teeth
- keep two of the stronger teeth for a temporary bridge
- cement a temporary bridge to the stronger teeth
- this bridge is not removable
- does not move when you eat and speak
You will wear the temporary bridge until it is time to place the implants.
On to Step Two: Place the Implants